Our Properties

Stockman Group owns and manages more than 25 commercial properties throughout Christchurch, ranging from fully restored heritage-listed buildings to modern new-builds.

We take pride in maintaining all of our properties to a high standard. View our property portfolio below or find your location via our map.

  • All
  • For Lease
  • Stockman Group
  • KPI Rothschild Property Group
  • Lost To The Quake

Barrington Street

Opawa Road Shops

Available Now – Shop 4 – 65.4sqm2 fitted out hair salon ready to operate. $19,800.00 rent + $4,988.14 operating expenses + GST per annum. This is a well established block of shops at a busy high traffic intersection. The original shops had served the community for 100 years before the 2011 quakes took them out. […]

Kilmore Street

Architecturally design by Andrew Evans of AE architecture,  Built 2015.    

Manchester Street

Designed by Architects Plus with construction completed late 2015 this two level with roof top deck concrete cube design fits the landscape of lower Manchester Street with its raw concrete finish and striking black joinery softened with cedar louvres.

Durham Street

Available Now – Ground Floor 190sqm2 open plan retail/showroom/office with separate kitchen, meeting room, storage space & bathrooms. Fibre & HVAC. $47,500.00 +gst + outgoings per annum. 3x on-site carparks available for $4680+gst per annum. Phone the office now to arrange a viewing! 336 Durham Street has been completely refurbished to a high standard and […]

Southwark Street

Situated in the vibrant regenerating South frame of the CBD, the refurbished number 34 is now the home of Intrados Architects. Southward Street now offers the Southwark Apartments with the unknown chapter café. It is also home to vibrant business Centre QB with its own café called Grain and several new office blocks.

Billens Replacement Building

Available Now: 126sqm2 hospitality venue; prime positioning alongside Little High Eatery. Fit out available to purchase at depreciated value. Call now for more information! The original Billens Building was designed and built by England Bros in 1906 with a brick Heathcote terracotta and Oamaru Stone façade.  The Façade had arch windows and an oriole window and […]

Bonnington House

Available Now: Level 2, Suite 10 – 12.6sqm2 fully furnished for two people with heating $12,000.00+gst per annum Level 2, Suite 12 – 12.4sqm2 sunny corner office fully furnished for two people with heating $12,500.00+gst per annum Above Your Space Bonnington was designed to meet the needs of small to medium businesses. The building provides high […]

Evolution Premises

This building has had a major refurbishment post-earthquake. It combines warehouse and office space with on-site car parking. It is situated amongst other similar warehouses and is now home to bespoke joinery and furniture manufacturer, Evolution Joinery.

Burdale Business Centre

Popular architecturally designed 8-unit complex situated just off Mandeville Street, close to Riccarton Mall and just an 8 minute drive to the Central Business District.      

Mowbray Street

This unique-looking warehouse and office was designed by Arch Godwin. It is close to all arterial routes, including rail, and has eight on-site parks. The building offers 670sqm of warehouse and 90sqm of office space.

Ferry Rd

Designed by architect Andrew Evans, this warehouse, office and showroom complex sits well on the road and offers ample parking. It is located close to the CBD and other main routes. The building is well suited to its current use as a auto repair centre with food facilities.

Waltham Road

Situated on this high profile corner Bellie Fillers tuck shop has called this prime corner home for decades. The site also has two bill boards and assists with parking for adjacent buildings.

Wordsworth Street

These two separate warehouses were constructed circa 1960s and have had a variety of uses over the years with Telecom having used one as an office and training centre. In recent years both buildings have had a major refurb that has incorporated strengthening to 67% NBS. Both warehouses enjoy high traffic and profile to the […]

Duncans 135

Available Now -47.9sqm2 ground floor space suitable for retail or office. $24,000.00 + Operating Expenses + GST. Contact us now to view! Winner! at the 2022 Canterbury Architecture Awards in the Commerical Architecture category. The replacement build sees the replacement of the first of the Duncan’s buildings that was badly damaged in the 2011 earthquakes […]

W L Brown’s Conversion

Available Now:  Level 1, Loft 3 – 85sqm2 – suitable for up to 8 people $38,500.00+gst per annum (gross lease) This spacious and affordable office comes fully furnished with access to two large on-site bookable meeting rooms, HVAC and the option to connect to Landlords fibre charged at $60+gst/month with a one-off connection fee of […]

Lincoln Township Shops

Situated in the vibrant and growing Lincoln Township the Robert Street shops were designed by Weir Walker Architects and constructed post-quake. The shops service the community and endless visitors to the Township. You will find Subway and Converse Hair in occupancy to name a couple. For more information view our comprehensive brochure

Variety Lane

Established in the late 1960s Variety Lane runs between Stafford and George Street. It holds a mix of retail and hospo and is home to the Copper Bar and Restaurant.

Bluestone House

Bluestone House was constructed in the late 1800s with the facade being constructed of Timaru Bluestone. It has been refurbished with retail and accommodation tenants. Bluestone House fits the heritage environment of its surroundings.

Oxford Building

The Oxford Building has been extensively refurbished, while maintaining its original shop fronts, facade, ceilings, grand entrance and cage lift. It was designed for D C Turnball by architectural firm Turnball and Rule and built by A Kennedy. No expense was spared in the design and fit out. The Oxford building was originally planned as a three-level […]

Kidstuff Building

Situated in the fashion precinct of Timaru’s main street, this building enjoys a good profile and is surrounded by great retailers. The ground floor is occupied by an established children’s retail shop called Kidstuff. The first floor is an apartment that enjoys all day sun.

George Street Car Park

This centrally located car park provides access to Stafford Street. Car parking is available for surrounding businesses and our tenants.

Ruby Black

The Ruby Black Building embraces the harmony of old and new. Half of the building is a complete modern replacement of the original Ruby Building. The other half is also a new build adorned by the original 1901 Heritage Facade of The Victoria Building saved and restored to it’s former glory. The offices range in […]

Cotters Lane

The Stockman Group presents it’s latest addition to the Above Your Space portfolio – Cotters Lane, 158 High Street. Winner at the 2023 Canterbury Architecture Awards in the Commerical Architecture category. Designed by AE Architects and built by Stockman Builders, the 1901 heritage façade has been meticulously restored to its former glory, fronting the three […]

Beswick Row

Number 19 & 21 are two of the three remaining Heritage buildings that once graced Beswick Street. Built in 1925 and well constructed both Buildings are now upgraded to meet current NBS and serve the occupants well.

Harris House

Available Now: Level 1, Unit 1 – 56.9sqm2 – $30,000.00+ operating expenses + gst per annum. Fully furnished with modern furniture for 6 people. Fantastic office suite in an art deco building overlooking St Asaph Street with it’s own well fitted out kitchen, private bathroom/shower and spacious open plan workspaces. Air-conditioning & security alarm system. […]

Glendenning

The replacement Glendenning Hill Building is connected to the Stranges Building and was opened by the Prime Minister on 17 April 2014. Spread over three levels, the building offers two floors of office space and two hospitality tenancies on the ground floor. It meets 188 percent of the new building code and the latest green building standards. The […]

Stranges Building

The three-storey, 1500 square metre Stranges Building was designed by Sheppard and Rout and built by Leighs Construction to meet 188 percent of the new building code. It consists of three levels, with a central oval core that changes colour at night. This core is crucial to the building’s strength. A unique mezzanine area gives […]

Kensington House

Available Now – 29.6sqm2 fully furnished office for four people. On site meeting room. $24,000.00 + GST gross lease excludes power charges Originally designed to be four levels in 1928 for the owner at that time, Church property trustees, whilst under construction by P Graham & Sons in 1930 the great depression hit the world […]

Royal Arcade

The historic arcade was restored and glassed over by the Timaru Council, in keeping with the Italianate style. Retail and office premises of good proportions with excellent frontage to the Arcade.

Holdgate House

Constructed circa 1900 Located in the fashion precinct in the main street of Timaru, this building is substantial and has elaborate detailing. It houses an array of retail, hospitality, arts & offices. The basement is occupied by Boiler House, a new bar venue opened 2023.

McKeown’s Building

Available Now: 176 Stafford ground floor – 281.5sqm2 retail space with basement storage $25,000.00 + GST p/a 178 Stafford ground floor – 399sqm2 retail space with basement storage $30,000.00 + GST p/a 180 Stafford ground floor – 70.5sqm2 retail space $15,000.00 + GST p/a Sitting amongst the fashion stores in the shopping district of Stafford […]

184 Stafford Street

183-189 Stafford Street, Timaru

This attractive, centrally-located building is in the heart of Timaru’s fashion precinct.

The Old Pickle Factory

Year of Construction: 1950 The Old Pickle Factory was constructed by the Melunish family who owned it until the 1970s. The family ran a successful pickle and salami business. The building has undergone a full earthquake and fire upgrade, with the top floor converted to residential apartments and the ground floor to commercial premises. On-site car parking […]

14 Bedford Row

Remmington House

Remmington House was an attractive three-level brick building, designed as a warehouse and store. The original railway lines and cobblestones added to the edgy fit out of the Foam Bar that occupied the ground floor. The two upper floors were offices. The building had been refurbished, including earthquake and fire upgrades, but unfortunately was damaged […]

The Chair Building

This section of the Chair Building had been fully refurbished with concrete polished floors, gib white walls and exposed brick. It included a basement which housed a podiatry clinic, with AMG Agency and Scotty Browns on the ground floor. The building was damaged beyond economic repair in the February 2011 earthquakes.

Glendenning Hill

Year of Construction: 1893 The original Glendenning Hill Building was constructed for a Dunedin based clothing manufacturer, Glendenning Hill. The building later became one of four buildings occupied by the Strange’s Department Store. Following the death of William Strange, the building was known as Victoria House. In the early 1960s the building caught fire and sustained damage […]

111-113 Lichfield Street

Constructed Circa 1900.  This ornate building was once the home of Dunlop tyres head offices. The 2011 quakes took their toll on the building and it was sadly demolished.

George Henry House

Year of Construction: 1889 George Henry House was an elaborate building with a protected facade. It was originally constructed for George Henry and Co, a coffee and spice importer. The building had always been well maintained. The Travel Doctor occupied the ground floor, with a firm of solicitors on the first floor and a San Francisco style […]

Bar Belezza House

Year of Construction: 1890s Bar Belezza House was made up of two buildings with ornate plaster detailing and a protected facade. This premises was fully restored prior to the earthquakes. The original fluting and window detail were reinstated and earthquake and fire upgrades were carried out. The first floor was occupied by Dynasty Karaoke Bar and the […]

Duncan’s Buildings – Original

Year of Construction: 1905 The Duncan’s Buildings rated as a category two historic and heritage group of buildings. KPI Rothschild owned two of the group, which had been fully restored, including handcrafted replicas of the original shop fronts. The shops were high-end retail on the ground floor, with the original Groovy Glasses as one of the occupants. […]

England Bros House

Year of Construction: 1906 This substantial building was designed and constructed by England Bros in 1906. The company also supplied the materials for the job from their building supplies division. KPI Rothschild restored the building in 2004 and received a Civic Trust Award for this work. The building housed the Globe Cafe and four boutique retailers […]

Hillary & Baxter House

Year of Construction: 1916 Hillary & Baxter House was designed by architect John Guthrey. The firm closed its doors in 2008 and the building then underwent a full restoration. Sadly on 4 September 2010 the building was damaged by the first Christchurch earthquake. The land has since been purchased by the Christchurch Central Development Unit (CCDU) as part of […]

Westende House

Year of Construction: 1905 Westende House was built on the south-west corner of John Bealey’s 1852 four-acre garden. The design complimented the neighbouring Hall of Agriculture & Industry. The original occupant was the Christchurch branch of the Wellington based brothers Hugh and Thomas Inglis, motor and cycle manufacturers and local agents for the Star Engineering Company of […]

208 – 210 Cashel Street

Built circa 1900, it had under gone significant upgrades and was the long time headquarters of MB Cook commercial agents. The building could be mistaken for number 10 Downing Street and was a very simple but very elegant building. The quakes sadly took their toll on the building and it was demolished just after the […]

242 High Street

242 High Street has had many businesses call home over the decades. Once the headquarters of the original Canterbury Savings bank which was acquired by Westpac  and Echo records enjoyed success on the site. The last tenant was high profile Cheapskates who also enjoyed decades of success in the building. The quakes took its toll […]

Old Henry Africa’s

Henry Africa’s restaurant was established in this building in 1973, alongside the wine bar Sweet Jane’s. Each venue had an extensive outdoor courtyard and deck area. Both venues became iconic in Christchurch. The building was sadly lost to the September 2010 earthquake.

Stafford Chambers

Stafford Chambers proudly sits in a row of heritage buildings, with two ground floor tenants and three individual offices on level one. Most of it’s original heritage fabric has been kept intact. Restored and earthquake strengthened, Stafford Chambers will no doubt endure the next 100 years to come.

304 Stafford Street

304 Stafford Street sits in pride of place in North Stafford, adjacent to Coffee Culture and is the home of House of Travel which was founded in Timaru. It has been extensively refurbished and is 70% NBS.

The Wedge

The Wedge today sits in what is known as the SALT District and is located in the mixed use zone – currently utilised as medical.