Available Now – boutique office for 2-4 people from $175 per week including outgoings plus GST.
The company purchased Bonnington House in July 2006 and commenced a full restoration with Stockman Builders in 2007, for which it received a Christchurch Civic Trust Award.
Bonnington House was designed by architect TS Lambert. The building originally housed Bonnington’s Chemists and Black, Beattie & Co Drapers. In approximately 1913, Bonnington’s Chemists moved to a new premises further down the road. The building was then purchased by Strange and Co, which owned both adjacent buildings at the time.
The sandstone facade was restored and the shop fronts replaced to replicate the originals. A steel and concrete frame was installed inside the structure and the top floors were reconstructed as a range of individually sized modern offices, with a shared gym, boardroom and kitchen facilities, as well as chill spaces.
Visit the ABOVE website to find out about leasing office space in Bonnington House.
For more information view our comprehensive brochure