Year of Construction: 1950
The Old Pickle Factory was constructed by the Melunish family who owned it until the 1970s. The family ran a successful pickle and salami business.
The building has undergone a full earthquake and fire upgrade, with the top floor converted to residential apartments and the ground floor to commercial premises. On-site car parking is available for tenants.
The ground floor is tenanted by XCHC, Motorcycling Downunder, Voodoo Textiles and Art & Soul.