Year of Construction: 1916
Hillary & Baxter House was designed by architect John Guthrey. The firm closed its doors in 2008 and the building then underwent a full restoration.
Sadly on 4 September 2010 the building was damaged by the first Christchurch earthquake.
The land has since been purchased by the Christchurch Central Development Unit (CCDU) as part of the city’s planned green frame.