Year of Construction: 1889
George Henry House was an elaborate building with a protected facade. It was originally constructed for George Henry and Co, a coffee and spice importer.
The building had always been well maintained. The Travel Doctor occupied the ground floor, with a firm of solicitors on the first floor and a San Francisco style apartment / office on the top floor.
The February 2011 earthquakes sadly damaged George Henry House beyond repair.